- 1. Use of Personal Information
The Company may collect personal information for the following purposes. Collected personal information shall be used only to such extent required for achievement of the relevant purpose of use, and shall not be used for any other purposes, unless it is allowed pursuant to applicable laws and regulations.
- Operation and provision of the Service.
- Investigation, analysis and preparation of statistical data for improvement of the Service and development of new functions.
- Performance of various campaigns concerning the Service.
- Response to various inquiries from users and customer services.
- Distribution of the latest information and newsletters of the Service and other information concerning any related services provided by the Company.
- Notification of matters required for operation of the Service.
- Communication concerning services or projects implemented by the Company.
- Identification of users and automatic display of registered information on various screens.
- Exercise of rights or fulfillment of obligations pursuant to any agreements or laws and regulations.
- Any other acts required for the appropriate and smooth performance of the services of the Company incidental to the above issues.
- 2. Collection of Personal Information
The Company shall obtain personal information through fair and transparent measures. The Company may collect information about users of the Service including name, address, telephone number, email address, age, school, education and courses of study and any other information voluntarily submitted by users who register for the Service. If a user registers on the Site we may require the user to select a user name and password that will be used to access secure portions of the Site. We may also require the user to provide information to answer security questions so that we can authenticate the user. The Company may also collect information about users from third parties.
- Session cookies: These temporary cookies expire and are automatically erased whenever you close your browser window. We use session cookies to grant our users access to content and to enable actions they must be logged in to do.
- Persistent cookies: These usually have an expiration date in the distant future and remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. We use persistent cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve the site for our customers. For example, we may use a persistent cookie to associate you with your user account or to remember that your choices on the Site, but this only works when cookies on our site are enabled.
- Third party cookies: We permit limited third parties to place cookies through the Site to provide us with better insights into the use of the Site or user demographics or to provide relevant advertising to you. These third parties may collect information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our website. For example, we may utilize an analytic program to analyze usage patterns of the Site. This may generate a cookie to capture information about your use of the Site which is used to compile reports on website activity for us and to provide other related services.
If you prefer not to receive cookies through our Site, you can set your browser to either reject all cookies, to allow only “trusted” websites to set them, or to accept only those cookies from those sites you are currently on. By blocking or deleting cookies used on our Service, you may not be able to take full advantage of our Service.
We do not use technology that recognizes a “do-not-track” signal from your web browser.
- 3. Children’s privacy
The Company respects the privacy of children and does not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13 without first receiving written consent from the child’s parent or legal guardian. If you are under 13 please do not submit any information to us. If we learn that we have collected information from a child under 13 we will delete that information.
- 4. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company does not share user information with third parties for their own marketing use. The Company shall not provide any personal information to any third party, unless:
- the Company obtains prior consent from the person;
- it is pursuant to applicable laws and regulations;
- it is necessary for the protection of life, health, safety, rights or property of users, the Company or others, when it is difficult to obtain consent from the person;
- it is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, when it is difficult to obtain consent from the person;
- it is necessary for complying with laws or requests from a state agency, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted to execute the affairs of such entities, as prescribed by laws and regulations, when obtaining consent from the person is likely to impede the execution of the affairs;
- it is done as part of a purchase, transfer or sale of services or assets by the Company;
- 5. Outsourcing of Personal Information Processing
The Company may outsource any or all of the handling service of personal information. For instance, the Company may disclose information to our agents, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf (e.g., analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service, processing orders, etc.). These parties are not permitted to use the information for their own purposes. The Company shall assume responsibilities for the handling of personal information by the entrusted party.
- 6. Security of Personal Information
The Company shall endeavor to maintain accurate and up-to-date personal information. The Company shall implement and maintain reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards for appropriate information management and supervise its employees and service providers appropriately, in order to prevent the unauthorized access, manipulation, loss or improper use of personal information.
- 7. Access to Personal Information and User Choices
If the person or its agent requests notification, disclosure or correction of purpose of use, or suspension of use of its personal information, the Company shall handle such requests appropriately pursuant to laws and regulations. To access the information we hold about you, please contact the Company at this e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also access your information profile to correct or delete your information at any time by visiting the Site and providing your user name and password. You may choose to stop receiving certain emails from us by “unsubscribing” using the instructions on any email you receive from us. We will then stop sending you information about new products or services but this will not stop us from sending you emails about your account or your transactions with us.
- 9. Inquiries about Handling of Personal Information
Please contact the Company at the e-mail address below for any inquiries or complaints about the Company’s handling of personal information: